Evolutionary Archetypes currently is seeking a Senior Business Consultants and Project Managers fluent in English preferably with a record in e-Government to work in Greece/Albania. Work will be carried out on site at customer’s premises. In the context of the first assignment, the successful candidate will be integrated in the IT project team of the company that will closely cooperate with a major client’s IT team on site.
The successful candidate should have experience on Technical Consultancy projects for the Public Sector as well as proven participation in R&D projects in various eGovernment fields (eVoting, eParticipation, etc.) Any proven experience in the areas of knowledge modelling, semantic technologies, knowledge management, e-Government, e-Business, information society and knowledge economy development will be highly appreciated.
- University degree with minimum 5 years experience in IT, OR non University degree with minimum 5 years experience in IT,
- Minimum 3 years experience in Analysis using developing methodologies such as RUP, UML or case tools
- Excellent Communication skills,
- Experience in the analysis, design and development of Information Systems,
- Extended knowledge in Reporting Tools,
- Familiarity with Project lifecycle,
- Strong teamwork and self-starting abilities,
- Excellent language skills in both written and oral English,
- Capability of integrating in international/multicoltural environments as part of a team.
Our customer is an organization in which you will offer your services as part of a team operating in an international, multilingual and multicultural environment.
Our offer is extremely competitive based on your qualifications and experience. All applications will be treated with confidentiality. Please feel free to contact us for any questions or comments. We are always happy to assist you in your career path.
Please kindly submit your CV in English highlighting your experience on the above-mentioned fields. Needed skills are essential for your successful application.
It is important that your CV reflects all needed skills adequately. Please also inform us of your availability and your expected salary.